I want to invite you to take a pause in your day and read this email. My hope is that it will inspire you and help you feel powerful in the face of a world that is changing quickly.
Over the past couple of years, my clients and readers have shared with me that they feel confused, overwhelmed and that they don’t always know what to do in the face of tragedies that are unfolding on the planet right now.
Just today as I sit at my desk, children who have been the victims of school shootings are being portrayed by some people in the media as “actors” who have been coached to serve a liberal agenda instead of being given the support and love they need to heal from the trauma they experienced, children in Syria are under siege (again) from missiles and air strikes, people in Puerto Rico are still without power, water and even food…Sadly, I could make a very long list of the pain unfolding on the planet today.
I know that you know how to take care of your own energy. Many of you don’t even watch the news in order to guard your precious Hearts against some of the things that are unfolding on a daily basis on our beautiful planet.
This past week I’ve been disturbed by a meme that has been spread around on social media making fun of the phrase “sending love and light”.
Now, don’t get me wrong. I am VERY clear that we ALSO have to take right ACTION to create change in the world. We still live on a third dimensional planet. That means that to get things done we have to physically do the work.
But action is tricky. To be truly effective, you have to act with the right energy. If you are re-acting instead of acting, even though your physical acts may be helpful in the moment, the energy you are transmitting may actually serve to keep us divided instead of unified, ultimately causing chaos and pain to happen in cycles again and again and again.
Personally, I have a big concern about the hashtag #resist. Resistance is an energy intensive way of creating that is about working AGAINST something instead of working FOR something. Resistance is not sustainable. Alignment and the energy of working towards creating something together is, by far, more sustainable and, ultimately, effective.
We are living in a pretty exciting time on this planet. Science is beginning to clearly show us that there is powerful validity to the spiritual practices that many of us have been living on a daily basis. (I know it seems silly to have to prove things with science but it does give us confirmation that what we are doing is effective and powerful.)
Here is a list of some recent scientific discoveries that might surprise you:
- Prayer DOES work when you do it correctly.
- When you send “love” to someone, scientists can actually physically measure when the recipient “receives” the love, even when they are on the other side of the world.
- We are all connected and influenced by magnetic fields, including the geomagnetic energies located in the atmosphere. When something happens on the planet or in the environment, we ALL feel it in our bodies.
- The Heart has it’s own powerful magnetic field that energetically and physiologically connects us. Our heartbeats actually syncopate when we are in groups together.
- Your thoughts and emotions can influence random events and your HEART can predict an event before your mind is even aware that it is going to happen.
There is actually a SCIENCE to sending “love and light”. Scientists are now studying whether our collective HEART energy can actually influence the geomagnetic energy of the planet and the early results are pretty affirming!
Sending your Love and Light may actually be one of the most powerful things you can do to make the world a more loving, abundant and sustainable place.
But, you have to send Love and Light correctly. You have to do it with the right energy, the right mindset and you have to be doing it from a pure place. You can’t be attached or reactive. You have to be in the “flow” of love.
Knowing how to turn on the healing power of your heart and activating the pure quantum potential of the Heart is a powerful skill that will not only help you send powerful Love and Light to the world, but can actually:
- Help you tap into a greater levels of intelligence and creativity
- Increase your DHA levels and decrease your cortisol levels helping you minimize the effects of stress on your body
- Help school students with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder demonstrated improved short- and long-term memory, ability to focus, and improvements in home and school behavior.
- Increase your performance and lower frustration
- Improve cognitive function in people with PTSD
- Improved heart function and blood pressure, lower stress and cortisol, and reduce health care costs.
- Help you lower blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, stress, anger, hostility, frustration, fatigue and hostility.
The key here to getting these benefits (and more) and to really changing the energy of the planet is to have the proper skills to open up your Heart. There is a real science to knowing how to harness the amazing power of your Heart.
Personally, I believe that getting as many people to open their Hearts and tap into the true creative power of their Hearts is one of the most important and powerful things we can do to create a world of sustainable resources and sustainable peace.
We are designed to be compassionate, loving beings who work together to create unlimited possibilities and make them manifest on this beautiful and bountiful planet.
Won’t you join me in discovering the power of your Heart and learn how to use your Heart to make your life a juicier, more abundant and meaningful experience - and help make the world a better place while you’re at it?
I’m teaching a one day Quantum Heart Activation Virtual Retreat this Sunday, February 25, 2018. I hope you’ll join me. It’s open to everyone. No one will be turned away because of finances.
(And if you can’t attend live, you can still watch the replay later!)
From my Heart to Yours,